Free preK – 8 Virtual Public Charter School
Oklahoma Calvert Academy (OKCAL) is currently accepting enrollment applications for 2013–14 Emergency Transfers.
Oklahoma Calvert Academy (OKCAL) will give your child a well-rounded education outside of the traditional classroom. Backed by some of Oklahoma’s best teachers and using the world-renowned Calvert curriculum, OKCAL provides the advantages of a virtual public school at home, tuition-free to Oklahoma students.
Oklahoma Calvert Academy provides:
- A flexible program tailored to your child
- Accredited, rigorous, well-rounded curriculum that provides a classic education
- Flexible schedule that works with your family
- Outstanding support from Oklahoma and Calvert teachers
- Step-by-step lesson plans that are easy to follow
How it Works
- Students complete assignments supported by a Learning Coach, who is usually a parent or guardian.
- Students learn using a blend of printed, hands-on and online resources.
- Students and families can meet and collaborate with other OKCAL students throughout the year.