The tuition-free public Oklahoma Calvert Academy may be the answer.
Enroll now for the 2012-2013 school year.
Now through March 31, your child can enroll in a free, virtual public school and get an education personalized for his/her needs for the 2012-2013 school year. The school is the Oklahoma Calvert Academy (OKCAL), a public virtual school for students from pre-K – 8. OKCAL provides a time-tested, research-driven, accredited education custom tailored to the way your child learns best.
A great education for your child
- Flexible curriculum based on your child’s level, skills and needs
- Mixture of real-world (books, experiments) and computer education
- Online classes with the support of a highly qualified teacher
- The availability of Verticy Learning, a specialized curriculum for children
struggling with dyslexia or other language-based learning difficulties
- The accredited Calvert School program, used worldwide since 1906, offered
tuition-free through the Epic One on One Charter School for grades pre-K - 8
Fill out the form to the right for more information